Pertisau on Lake Achensee, a district in the town of Eben in Tyrol, has always enchanted guests from near and far. Pertisau is rich in tradition and nevertheless modern - and is located delightfully next door to the Karwendel Nature Reserve.
You have a wonderful outlook in Pertisau during the summer:
- Fun and games in the waters of Lake Achensee – sailing, windsurfing, swimming, diving, rowing, fishing, paddle boats, electric boats and ship tours ...
- 18 holes to ensure your fun on Lake Achensee: Pertisau is home to Tyrol's oldest golf course.
- And it is quite the mountain experience! Pertisau on Lake Achensee is the starting point of the Karwendel Alpine Park, one of Europe's most beautiful mountain hiking regions.
But Pertisau stands for sporting variety & holiday recuperation in winter, too:
- The ideal starting point for the cross-country ski run and idyllic winter hikes.
- A great place to curl and skate on the lake
- And the pistes are close by for the alpine skiers.
By the way: The romantic Karwendel cable car, high above Pertisau on Lake Achensee, delights with breathtaking panoramas all year round …